Laneige’s new Two Tone Shadow Bar takes the ombré makeup craze to another level. Eye level, that is. Just like their wildly loved Two Tone Lip Bar, it only takes one swipe to score two shades of gradation on your eyelids. The shadow bar tints eyelids with a pearlescent shimmer base that illuminates the eyes and a point color that pops. The unique oblique cut of the bar also enhances the natural blending of the two colors, while the creamy formula infused with aloe vera and 7 kinds of jewel powder allows the colors to set radiantly without hardening or irritating the skin.
Each bar stars a dynamic duo of shades that deliver a range of looks from everyday chic to sultry smokey-ness.
No.1 Humming Coral: coral and shimmering beige
No. 2 Golden Rose: Deep pink and subtle rose gold
No. 3 Orange Island: Tangy orange and sparkling pearl
No. 4 Coffee Bronze: Sophisticated coffee brown and shimmering champagne Rosé
Perfect for rulebreakers who love to experiment and push their limts, and for busybees who just want to swipe and go, Laneige Two Tone Shadow Bar is the easiest and most fun way to score the hot ombré look on your eyes. It takes beginner-level skill to produce professional results, and we’re all for it. Sounds a bit like cheating, but we think it’s genius!
1. Angle the bar so the point color is closest to lash line.
2. Gently swipe bar from outer corner to inner corner of eye.
3. Repeat 2-3 times or as desired.
4. Use fingertip to blend for a more natural gradation.
5. Apply base color under the eyes from the inner corner to about 2/3 of the way to the outer tip.
6. Apply the point color on the remaining 1/3 of the under eye area to the outer corner.