This skin-perfecting contouring kit combines the ease and skincare benefits of a BB cream with a 3-in-1 kit for all your contouring and highlighting needs. Three different shades of BB cream in convenient tube packaging make it easy to contour and highlight for natural looking dimension. The soft, breathable texture of the creamy formula glides on skin and makes it a cinch to blend, while the formula is enriched with 40 percent moisturizing ingredients for skincare in a coverage product. Matrixyl 3000 boosts skin’s elasticity and firmness; rose hip, moringa, and avocado oils fight free radicals with antioxidants; snow lotus extract brightens skin tone; and German Nordenau mineral water provides deep hydration. An added bonus? SPF 30 protection. Free of parabens, sulfates, talc, mineral oil, tar dyes, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, polyacrylamide, and artificial fragrances, this contouring BB kit is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.
1. Dab 01 Highlight onto areas under the eyes, the forehead, down the bridge of the nose, and chin.
2. Blend with your fingers or a makeup sponge for a natural finish.
3. Using 02 Neutralize, gently pat onto shaded areas like the laugh lines to blur fine lines.
4. Blend with your fingers or a makeup sponge for a natural finish.
5. Using 03 Bronze, dab a small amount onto areas around the hairline, under the cheekbone, along the sides of the nose, and along the jawline.
6. Blend with your fingers or a makeup sponge for a natural finish.
One of the first brands to crossover to the U.S. market, Dr. Jart+ was co-founded in 2004 by Korean dermatologist Dr. SungJae Jung for exclusive use at medical clinics. Since then, Dr. Jart+ has grown into a global brand dedicated to the science of skincare. After launching its BB cream in Sephora, Dr. Jart+ continues to be an ambassador for Korean beauty in the West, most recently as a fixture at New York Fashion Week, prepping models’ faces backstage for fashion labels like Opening Ceremony. Today, Dr. Jart+ works closely with 15 dermatologists at the forefront of research and private practice to continuously develop skincare for the modern and increasingly savvy consumer. Dr. Jart+ Silver Label BB Cream continues to be a Korean celebrity favorite, while new launches like their Ceramidin and Cicapair collections keep Dr. Jart+ at the forefront of innovation. Dr. Jart+ is available in 15 countries across Asia, Europe, Australia, and North America.